PR.E.S.T.O. – “Promoting pEople with disability Transnational mObility” is an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships with the following agreement number: 2020-IT01-KA202-C01469E8.
It’s a European project in which we play as applicant.
The AIM of the project is:
- To promote the social inclusion of people with Intellectual Disability (ID)
- To facilitate the transition to the labor market of people with ID thanks to their involvement in transnational mobilities
The objectives that the project pursues are:
- To define a set of standards and tools for the design of transnational mobility paths for people with ID
- To update skills of VET providers staff in the design of transnational mobility projects
- To promote the involvement of people with ID in work-based international mobility paths
- To raise awareness among VET managers, operators, NGOs and families of people with ID and SMEs hosting interns
- To promote the collaboration between VET providers, hosting companies and NGOs for the mutual design of transnational mobility opportunities
These aims are reached through several ACTIONS
Introduce a unique training opportunity for VET project designers by using, enhancing and integrating partners’ expertise in the fields of mobility, training and social inclusion of people with disabilities.
Involve people with intellectual disabilities in international mobility projects by:
- Developing guidelines and tools to support VET Providers in the design and implementation of transnational mobility experiences for people with ID
- Developing the design, contents and materials/tools of PR.E.S.T.O.’s Training Course
- Piloting the PR.E.S.T.O. Training Course
- Designing and organising Blended mobilities for VET learners
- Raising awareness through the PR.E.S.T.O. VIDEO
The target groups of the project are VET providers, Managers, Projects’ designers, People with mild ID and their families and the final OBJECTIVES and RESULTS that it aims to achieve are:
- To define a set of quality standards and tools for the design of translational mobility projects/paths accessible by people with ID
- To update the competences of VET project designers as for what regards the capacity to design translational mobility experiences fostering the participation of people with ID
- To test VET Project Designers’ new competencies and skills in real practice and assess the validity and effectiveness of the PR.E.S.T.O. Training Course for VET Providers
- E.S.T.O. Guidelines to support VET Providers in Europe in the design and implementation of transnational mobility experiences for people with ID
- E.S.T.O. Training Course design, contents and material
- 6 Blended mobility projects for VET learners
The Project has already started in December 2020 and due to the COVID-19 situation and restrictions all the meetings, communications, information sharing are at the moment held online.
Nevertheless we confide to be able to meet each other in person soon.