The European Financing represents an excellent growth opportunity for all who wish to develop their businesses, develop new strategic partnerships and new corporative relationships, join networks for the development and sharing of culture and expertise.
– Research of calls (CALL FOR PROPOSAL and CALL FOR TENDER), in particular in the following fields: Erasmus +, Creative Europe, DG Justice, DG Home, Horizon 2020;
– Feasibility study;
– Needs’ Analysis;
– Search of new partners and networking (our current networks includes universities, NGO, public authorities, non-profit associations, businesses, schools, research centers, training providers all over the European Union);
– Development and design of the project idea, including bid-writing, the activities planning and the budget drafting;
– Management of projects, including the activities of financial reporting, coordination, monitoring and evaluation;
– Organization of events of the communication and dissemination of the project, its activities and results.
The project proposals are developed considering the characteristics and needs and priorities of the applicant/client, paying particular attention to the aspects of cross-boundary, sustainability and long – term impact, environment’s criticisms, added value for the territory and the target group involved.
Consorzio Ro.Ma. is expert in a planning methodology that ensures the originality of the project’s contents, thanks to
– a careful and thorough analysis of the environment, target groups’ needs and social context;
– the carefulness to partners and target groups;
– a close monitoring of all the steps of the project’s evolution;
– a thorough evaluation of all the actions performed during the projects.
What we are doing now:
At the moment Consorzio Ro.Ma. is developing projects for the Erasmus +, JUSTICE and HORIZON2020 PROGRAMMES. If you wish to join us please fulfill the form for request of partnership and send it to email@example.com